At Forest School we have five values which follow each session. We recap each of these values at the beginning of each session and are reminded of them if needed.
These values are important to keep us and our environment safe.
- We treat every bug and living thing with care, this includes plants.
- We keep sticks below our shoulder, we don't throw sticks or use them to hurt anyone.
- We always stay on site unless with an adult, we stay within the blue line.
- Trees can be climbed but not above the adult’s shoulder.
- When we hear a whistle, we stop what we are doing and listen, straight away.