All meals £2.30 per day. Children in Years R,1,2 are entitled to Universal Free School Meals.
A hot school lunch will be available every day. Children will eat their lunch in their classroom, with hot meals being transported to classrooms in insulated food transport boxes. School lunches can be paid for online through School Money.
Eligibility for Free School Meals
A parent may wish to check their child's eligibility for free school meals (from Key Stage 2) on the KCC website.
You will need to enter your name, address, National Insurance number or asylum support service number. In addition, you will need to provide your child's name, date of birth and identify the school they are attending.
Parents/guardians in England do not have to pay for school meals if they receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-Based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit 'run-on' - the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit